1.9K views

We contacted Pinnacle Law Firm to give us a loan modification as my husband just got on disability.They reassured us that we woul have this loan modification and that all we needed to do was to pay them $500 for the next 3 months.

So we did this went on for 7 months and we gave them a total of $3500 and come to find out we did not qualify for the loan. It hurt us as now those 7 months are added to the end of the mortgage and now have to pay higher as we don't have enough in our escrow to pay our taxes. They are liars, rip off artists and shame on them!!!!!!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY YOU'LL BE SORRY!!

Had an Experience with Pinnacle Law Firm?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #762556

For anyone who has been scammed by one of these law firms, file a complaint at your state Bar Association.They will review it and forward it to the US Department of Justice as they are prosecuting these law firms who promise to sue the banks on behalf of homeowners for what are basically just loan modifications.

It is illegal to side step the laws on modifications (no upfront fees and payment only if results are accomplished).

To disguise these services behind 'litigation' is illegal and the Bar even has a fund available for homeowners who have been victimized to recoup their lost money.

JUAN RUIZ YOU WILL GET YOURS...WATCH YOUR BACK..STEALING PEOPLES MONEY...YOU THINK BECAUSE YOUR ATTORNEY YOUR ABOVE THE LAW..NOT-YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL LIKE SCOTT ROTHESTEIN..YOU F-KIN LOSER..I KNOW U... dirt bag theif

JUAN RUIZ IS A *** BAG FROM CORAL SPRINGS FL..........WHAT A LOW LIFE LOSER...............

CarltonFields

Pro Bono Representation

Hello, I am writing as a pro bono attorney working with the Prevent Loan Scams Project of the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, a not-for-profit organization based in Washington, DC.My colleagues and I, from the law firm Carlton Fields, are working with Lawyers' Committee to investigate entities and individuals that are possibly involved in loan modification scam operations.

We are trying to help people who have been scammed, and are working free of charge, on a pro bono basis. We have seen several complaints on the internet concerning Pinnacle Law Firm. If you have a complaint about this company, we would be interested in speaking with you to learn more about your experience and investigate the company further. There is no charge for anything we do for or with you.

We are simply trying to help. You can learn more about the Prevent Loan Scams project at www.preventloanscams.org. Please feel free to contact us at PinnacleComplaints@carltonfields.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.Thank you, Jacqueline

bigbob6113
to CarltonFields Oxford, Massachusetts, United States #653507

we tried for 14 months for a modification same bull *** I feel like a fool :(

:? Please add our names to the lawsuit, if there is one in the future. We too were promised the sun, and got nothing. They were happy to take and keep our money, with nothing in return.

Hk29

I am in the same boat as all of you.I filed a report with BBB and Pinnacale denied and blamed everthing on us and now it has been 30 days past filing the report so BBB has closed our case and we sit with no refund.

Any info you can throw my way will be a great help and anything I find out I will post.

I will call the AG office in Florida as our people talked about I think the BBB gave me the phone # for them.Thanks for any info you can throw my way.

to Hk29 #1013668

That's because you guys rely on the BBB who is the biggest scam. These companies pay 10k per month to have a rating. I could sell dog's *** on the streets and pay the BBB to give me an A+ The BBB won't ever do anything for consumers!!

This is for Zamo24 :cry :(

I paid Pinnacle Law firm their full asking price and yet they didn't deliver their serivces.Now you want to discontinue in paying them not sure if that will help you in any way.

I am still trying to recoup my money however I get a lawyer who is extremely nasty and yells at me and says "What you don't work for free and neither do we". "We did our end and just because you don't like the outcome that's life," I don't know where he comes across saying stuff like that for I didn't find $3,500 in the street and had to work my *** off for it and the least they could do was to even send me half but no they are greedy, shady, dirty, and shame on them. I regret to this day that I ever dealt with them.

I hope their practice gets shut down.I could care less about their so-called attorneys and hope they lose their jobs.

LAST POST WAS FROM ME.